How You and Your Church Can Help
- Send the names and addresses of high school juniors and seniors in your church to our Admission Office or the Jim Goode, Church Relations Officer.
- Bring students to Belhaven University for a campus visit.
- Encourage your church to sponsor a student through The Annual Fund.
- Host a Belhaven Admission Counselor or Church Relations Director during one of your church services or special events.
- Pray for our faculty, staff, and students.
We will be glad to . . .
- Provide a speaker through our Speaker's Bureau for your youth group or church activity, Women in the Church, Sunday School class, Family Night Dinner, etc.
- Meet with your Session, Board of Deacons, and/or Mission Committee regarding Belhaven University and our commitment to you in Christian education.
- Provide leadership for worship as a preacher, liturgist, or give a "Moment for Mission."
- Arrange a visit to the campus for individuals or groups from your church.
For More Information Contact:
Church Relations and Planned Giving Officer
1500 Peachtree St, Box 158
Jackson, MS 39202