Senior Year - Belhaven Career Prep
In order to be fully prepared for life after Belhaven, it is important to plan and take action towards your future. Below is a list of important steps for you to take academically and professionally to prepare for life after Belhaven. We call this: Belhaven Career Prep. Career Services is here to help you to complete your junior and senior year preparation. Call to schedule an appointment or drop by Career Services to develop a plan for your future.
Let's get started! By your junior year, you should have completed the Freshmen & Sophomore Year Checklist. During your junior year, you should have completed the Junior Year - Belhaven Career Prep. If not, we recommend that you play catch up with these lists (however, it is not required in the completion of Belhaven Career Prep).
Prep List **
- Call to schedule an appointment or drop by and meet with Career Services to plan for your future
- Apply for graduation
- Attend the Resume Workshop to refine your resume, update it, and post it on the Belhaven Career Network
- Complete a Mock Interview
Choose a path-
* You must be a Belhaven traditional student in your senior year and complete 1-7.
**Requirements for Belhaven Prep do not have to be nor can they be completed in order.
Suggestions on others things to do during your senior year:
- Complete both the work and grad school path so that you are prepared for both options
- Keep an eye on your GPA. Whether you are working towards a GPA for an honors mention at graduation, graduate school admission, or just a major accomplishment, you'll be glad you worked hard to keep your grades up.