New Residents Housing Application:
- Complete the online Housing Application (over a secure server).
- A $100 Housing Deposit must accompany all applications. This can be paid online or by sending a check to the address listed below.
- Your Housing Application cannot be processed without your Housing Deposit.
- If you pay online, please check the "Housing Fees" box and enter "$100" in the applicable box.
- The Housing Deposit is refundable if cancellation is made in writing by July 15, for those applying for Fall semester housing, or December 15, for those applying for Spring semester housing.
Returning Residents Housing:
In order to reserve a room for the Fall semester, a $100 Room Reservation must be paid as a down payment on your Fall Room & Board fees. This can be paid online. Please be sure to print your receipt and have it with you when you reserve your room. Or, if parents make the payment online, print the receipt and send it to your child as this document is required to reserve a room.
Off Campus Students:
- To live off campus, students must meet one of the following criteria:
- Completed over 54 credit hours;
- Enrolled in fewer than 12 credit hours;
- Over the age of twenty-one years;
- Living with parents or legal guardians.
- If you prefer to live off campus and meet one of these criteria, click here to download the Housing Exemption Form.
Student Life Address & Fax:
Office of Student Life
1500 Peachtree Street, Box 167
Jackson, MS 39202
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Life
at 601-968-5969 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"I enjoy living in the residence halls because of three things in specific. I really like the community with the guys and how easy it is to make friends. I also am grateful to be an R.A. and have a part in the accountability it fosters. Finally, I think that it is extremely convenient living close to all of my classes and events happening on campus."
St. Paul, MN