Communication Department Opportunities
Students have a journalism laboratory on campus and are encouraged to write for The Quarter Tone, the Belhaven University Newspaper.
Students also have access to state of the art avid editing suites, a television studio and control room.
We have adjunct professor currently working in the field of communication teaching our skill courses.
Also visit our Events page for exciting upcoming conferences.
Summer Internship Opportunities
Are you almost done with school but looking to gain experience in your chosen field of study? Do you want to prepare yourself for that next big step after graduation? If so, Dr. Anthony is preparing internship opportunities for all current juniors and seniors with a 2.75 GPA or Higher. If you qualify and are interested, proceed with the following:
- Schedule a meeting with Dr. Anthony
- Complete an internship application
- Register for com 450
- Confer & decide with Dr. Anthony on where you will complete your experience
- Complete this process by March 27, 2014
* NOTE: Dr. Anthony must contact the internship site in order for the process to be complete.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Anthony @ 601-968-8715.