University Payment Options
Belhaven University's commitment to offering a quality, affordable Christian education is one reason the Office of Financial Aid strives to provide flexible payment options for each Belhaven student. We know that every student's financial situation is different, so we provide multiple payment options in order to meet the needs of each individual and their family.
- On BlazeNet, go to Finances Tab and select the Make a Payment option
- Choose what type of payment you are making
- Select your method of payment
- If you wish to mail in your payment by check or money order, please address to
1500 Peachtree Street
Jackson, MS 39202
Assess your individual payment plan time frame based on your course schedule – for instance, if you are a Teacher Certification student, we suggest the 4 month option based on the length of time for the degree. If your degree is longer than two courses, you might select one of the longer term payment plans.
Sallie Mae Payment Plan – 4 or 10 month plan:
- This is a service we offer that allows your credit card, savings account or checking account to be billed the same amount each month automatically to pay off the balance, based on a 4, 10 or 12 month term.
- For the 12 month plan, it begins the month you enroll on the 28th of that month.
- For the 4 or 10 month plans, these are plans with set dates: the 4 month plan can begin on May 15, August 15 or January 15.
- Once you select the term, you will need to enter in the amount due to Belhaven. This is purely automated and will use the card/account you give each month. This site will also tell you how much the service fee is for the term you have selected.
- This is a service we offer that allows you to make monthly payments either by bank draft, check, money order or online Bill Pay from your Bank's website to pay off your balance based on terms between 2 -12 months in length.
- If you select that you will use automated bank draft for your monthly payments, the enrollment fee is less for your selected plan length.
- ESF will monthly remit your monthly payments to Belhaven University.
- You will need to select enroll now.
- You will need to know the amount due to Belhaven University that you wish to pay by ESF's payment plan.
- Once you enter the amount due to Belhaven, you will select a term between 2 and 12 months in length. This site will also tell you how much the enrollment fee is for the term that you have selected.