Veterans and Military

Veterans and dependents of veterans may be eligible for benefits for education under Title 38 of the United States Code. If you are entitled to either VA or military benefits, submit a copy of your Form DD214. Active members should submit DD295 forms. To apply for benefits, you must complete the Application for Education Benefits (VA Form 22-1990) available from the VA Office.

All Services Scholarships (pdf)

GI Bill Comparison Chart (pdf)

Yellow Ribbon Program

Helpful Government Web Sites:

GI Bill Web Site -

Department of Veterans Affairs  Online Application Web Site - - (application for educational benefits)

Department of Veterans Affairs - 

Disabled America Veterans -

National Association of Veteran Program Administrators -

United States Air Force -

United States Army -

United States Coast Guard -

United States Department of Education -

United States Navy -

United States Marine Corps -

Veterans Crisis Line - or 1-800-273-8255

Veterans of the Vietnam War -

White House -