Dual Credit Admission
High Scholars Dual Enrollment allows qualified students to achieve a total of 24 college credits during the two years that they are in the program. The student’s transcript is from Belhaven University and credits are transferable to other accredited colleges and universities.
Upon completion of this two year program, students may be exempt from Belhaven’s Worldview Curriculum if they attend Belhaven after high school.
Students applying for college credit must meet the following requirements:
- Fill out the online application for dual enrollment.
- Submit the $25 non-refundable application fee to Belhaven. Pay online.
- Complete and submit the Computer Requirements Questionnaire.
- Submit a signed High School transcript. This transcript can be created and signed by the parent if Home Schooled.
Official academic transcripts from all higher education institutions attended (if any). Minimum GPA required is 2.0. Transcript request form.
- Provide a letter of recommendation. (An essay, interview, and letter of recommendation may be submitted voluntarily by the student or may be requested by the admission office if student does not meet minimum requirements for acceptance.)
- Submit an official ACT or SAT score report. Belhaven’s ACT institutional code is 2180; its SAT code is 1055. Minimum requirement for acceptance is 21 ACT composite or 950 combined critical reading and math SAT score. Testing information can be found by clicking on ACT or SAT.
- Register for your specific section with The Potter's School. We are listed on their course menu as Belhaven High Scholars Western Civilization and Worldview. There registration generally opens in late March but you can complete the family registration anytime. Seat approval will not be made until #1-6 is completed. If you have made plans to take the ACT or SAT exam at a later date, please let us know.
- Make tuition and resource fee payment arrangements with Belhaven University.
How Much Will College Credit Cost?
See the tuition page for complete cost details.
For more information, please contact the Office of Admission at email@example.com.