University Village Housing Available for Summer 2017
April 3, 2017 (Jackson, Miss.) - Belhaven University is offering housing in the University Village during summer 2017. Students have the choice of renting out our premium apartment-style rooms for the entire summer or they can enjoy the flexibility of on-campus living for a pro-rated time period. Students are not required to be enrolled in summer school.
The University Village is safely located in the heart of campus and has individual suites available for both men or women. Each individual apartment suite houses up to four students in their own private bedroom, plus two full bathrooms. Students living in the University Village will enjoy amenities, each as part of their rental payment:
- Fully furnished apartment (bed, dresser, couches and table) including a high-definition television
- Kitchen including brand-new appliances (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and microwave), pantry, and eat-in bar
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- Exclusive access to the University Village fitness center, lobby, study rooms and New Orleans style courtyard
- High-speed gigabit internet access
- High-definition television service with DVR capability
- Access to campus security and on-campus parking
- All utilities included in the price
The University Village is a wonderful opportunity for students to enjoy apartment-style living in a Christ-centered, supportive environment at a monthly rate of $695. In order to reserve your room, please fill out the online housing application. The application can be completed by going to the Student Home page on Blazenet and selecting renew your current room assignment on the room renewal page.
Please feel free to contact the office of Student Life at 601-968-5969 or email@example.com.
For more breaking news, announcements, and upcoming events, visit the Belhaven University News and Information web site.