If you need additional assistance, please e-mail the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Aug. 17, 2015 Mon.||Open Registration continues for Jackson Graduate Education Studies|
|Aug. 17-18, 2015 Mon.-Tues.||Advising & Registration|
|Oct. 26-30 2015 Mon-Fri.||Advising and Advance Registration for Jackson Traditional students|
|Nov. 2, 2015 Mon.||Open Registration begins for Jackson Graduate Education Studies|
|Jan. 11-12, 2016 Mon.-Tues.||Advising & Registration|
|Mar. 14, 2016 Mon.||Open Registration begins for Jackson Graduate Education Studies|
|Apr. 4-8, 2016 Mon - Fri.||Advising and advance registration for May Term, Summers I & II, & Fall 2016 (Jackson Traditional)|
Instruction for Online Registration
- Log into Blazenet
- Click on the "Register" tab, and then "Select Courses"
- Select the Semester for which you need to register (ex: 2009/Fall)
- Search for the Courses you need by selecting the appropriate Session in the drop down box (ex: JXN Trad).
- Type in the Course Code (ex: ENG201) and hit "Search"
- Click on the "Add" Button beside each course you want to add to your schedule.
- Then select "Back to Registration"
- Make sure the classes in your Shopping Cart are correct, and click "Next"
Next, Contact your Advisor and schedule a time to come to their office to have your Schedule Approved, and finalize your registration.
You will not be registered for classes until your Advisor Approves your schedule!!
NOTE: If you are unable to log in to BlazeNet, email the Help Desk at email@example.com with your name and student ID number.