Adult and Graduate Student Services
The Student Services offices at our campus value and support your decision to seek a degree with the added challenge of family and careers. Taking into consideration the challenges adult students encounter, we have designed this page to put the resources you will need all in one location. Students are encouraged to utilize the resources on this page to ensure accurate and effective completion of their educational goals.
- Academic Plan Change Form
- Application for Certificate Completion
- Application for Graduation
- Attendance Waiver (Work Related)
- Change of Address
- Change of Name
- Employer Reimbursement
- Letter of Good Standing
- Prior Learning Assessment Request Form
- Request for Online Course
- Request to take a course at another institution
- Request for Undergraduate Dual Enrollment in Graduate Course
- Special Request Form
- Transcript Request
Catalogues and Handbooks:
- Belhaven University Catalogue
- Adult and Graduate Student Handbook
- MPA Handbook
- Teacher Education Handbook
- Alpha Sigma Lambda Honor Society
- Alternative Credits
- Career Resources
- Enrollment Verification
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) Guidelines
- Graduation Information
- Schedule of Classes by Campus
- Veteran's Benefits
Graduate Teacher Education:
- Alternate Teacher Certification/License Verification Form
- Application for Graduation Exam
- School of Education Institutional Standards
Student Complaint Procedures:
- State of Florida Student Complaint Procedure Rules
- State of Tennessee Student Complaint Procedure Rules
- State of Texas Student Complaint Procedure Rules
The Lambda Xi chapter of Alpha Sigma Lambda at Belhaven inducts adult students on the Atlanta, Chattanooga, Desoto, Houston, Jackson, Memphis, and Orlando campuses into the honor society as a way to recognize and to inspire outstanding scholastic achievement each Spring semester. Eligibility for the honor society is determined as follows:
- Matriculated undergraduate adult students who have earned 90 or more credits, 24 of which must be Belhaven University credits;
- Top ten percent of students
- At least 12 credits of student's total should be courses in Liberal Arts/Sciences.
- Students must have attained a GPA of 3.5 or above at Belhaven.
Qualified students are invited by letter to join the AΣΛ Honor Society.
The AΣΛ Honor Society was founded in 1945-46 "to recognize adult students in continuing higher education who achieve academic excellence while managing the responsibilities to family, work and the community." For more information about the AΣΛ Honor Society, visit their website at www.alphasigmalambda.org/.
Our desire is to help enhance your career opportunities and provide valuable information that will advance your career. We provide a variety of career resources here on campus, including printed materials to help with resume writing and interviewing skills. We also post information about local job fairs, career events, and job opportunities with local companies.
College Central Network - Visit this site to search local and nationwide jobs and post your resume. If you are a current student, contact our office for the password to access the site. If you are an alum, you can click on "register now" to setup your account.