Virtual Tour: Preston Hall
This three-story, neo-classical hall houses many of the College administrative offices, including the offices of the President, Provost, Business Office, Financial Aid, and Registrar. The top floor is home to faculty offices and classrooms.
Preston Hall, named after the second President of Belhaven University, Dr. James Reah Preston (1904-1911), was originally part of the first building constructed at the present College site. A fire in 1927 gutted the main section of the building, leaving two wings which became Preston and Fitzhugh Halls.