March 17, 2008 (Jackson, Miss.) The Belhaven College Adult Degree Programs in Jackson, and branch campuses in Memphis and Houston, have released information and dates for upcoming events and registration deadlines.
- April 18, Virtual Online Applications for Summer Term due
- May 19, Graduate Teacher Education Program begins
- August, PACE program for Teacher Assistants to pursue an Elementary Ed Degree begins
- May 15, Application deadline for Master of Education and Master of Business Administration
- June, Classes for Master of Education and Master of Business Administration begin
- April 5, Campus Open House
- April 8: New Student Orientation
- April 17: BBA begins
- May 1: Graduation
- May 15: MBA begins
For more information on one or all of our Adult Degree Programs and campuses, visit http://www.belhaven.edu/campuses/index.htm, and for an overview of Belhavens Online offerings, see http://online.belhaven.edu/.