Belhaven Student Leadership:
- Belhaven Leadership Council
The Belhaven Leadership Council (BLC) is the primary student leadership arm of the Belhaven student body.
- Reformed University Fellowship (RUF)
Through Bible studies, outreach programs and various other activities, RUF is committed to reaching college students for Christ and equipping them to serve.
- Student Missions Fellowship (SMF)
The purpose driving SMF is to challenge Christians to develop a world vision for outreach, evangelism, and discipleship.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA)
The purpose of FCA is to fellowship and share Christ among the athletes at Belhaven University.
National Honorary Societies:
- Alpha Psi Omega (Theatre)
- American Chemical Society
- Kappa Delta Epsilon (Education)
- National Honors Society of Dance Arts (NHSDA)
- Phi Beta Lambda (Business)
- Sigma Mu Epsilon Sigma Fraternity (Sports Medicine & Exercise Science)
- Sigma Tau Delta (English)
- Sigma Zeta (Math and Science)
Other Student Organizations:
- Belhaven Activities Team (BAT)
- Belhaven International Movement
- Belhaven Intramurals
- BIO Club
- Christians United for Israel (CUFI)
- DOXA (Dance)
- Enactus (Business Leadership)
- His Hands and His Feet (Social Work)
- Loving Broken (Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Awareness)
- Sigma Alpha Omicron (Sports Ministry)
- Sports Medicine and Exercise Science Club (SPEX)
- Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE)
- Urban Dance Club
- White Columns (Yearbook)
- Young Americans for Liberty
Download the complete list of student organizations and their contact information. (PDF)
View the Belhaven Calendar
"There are so many ways to get involved at Belhaven that it would be impossible to do it all! I was a Resident Assistant for two years in the residence halls and also a Peer Leader where I helped incoming students get acclimated and fit in at Belhaven. I am currently a Student Ambassador, the (unofficial) athletic school spirit leader, and involved in BAT and RUF. BAT (Belhaven Activities Team) hosts events and activities for the campus throughout the year. This includes the infamous game of Gotcha! RUF (Reformed University Fellowship) is a campus ministry that has allowed me to be involved with the Church and what God is doing even amongst our campus. Through this ministry I have been closely mentored by our Campus Minister who has helped make me the person I am today! It can be easy to become focused on yourself and go with the busy flow of life without pouring yourself out to others. BUT that's not what we were created for! I have been greatly impacted by serving alongside my peers and the staff here at Belhaven! Get involved it's a lot of FUN!"
Indian Springs, AL