Robertson Hall is one of two residence halls for men and houses 130 residents, mainly upperclassmen in rooms that are approximately 11’6” by 16”. Two large restrooms are located on each floor and have just recently been thoroughly remodeled. Two Resident Assistants live on each floor, and a laundry room and kitchen are located on the first floor. A new lobby opened in 2007 that connects Robertson Hall to Wells Hall. The new facility has a large, spacious lounge area, a theater-style television room, a public restroom, and an office and apartment for the Robertson-Wells Resident Director.
Robertson Hall opened in 1966 and was named for Mr. and Mrs. Stokes Robertson, Sr. Mr. Robertson served on the Belhaven Board of Trustees from 1918-1954.
Description of Robertson rooms:
Blueprint of Robertson Rooms
2 Desk Chairs with green upholstery
2 Beds, with the option of lofting:
|Click on image to see an enlarged view of the room
layout and dimensions.
Robertson Hall is a men's residence facility.
For specific details of the room, see the paragraphs below.
Window: 48"W, 53" H
Window Covering: Blinds
Closet: 39" to 43" W rod
Closet Shelf: 29" H, 23" D
Number of outlets: four
Floor: Off-white tile
Phone: 1 phone line; double voicemail system
Internet: One hardwired T-1 line & building-wide wireless access.
Mirror on wall
2 Towel bars or hooks
* All measurements and details are approximate. Some rooms may vary from the standard.