We believe that parents play a vital role in their student's success in college. We encourage parents to stay up-to-date with what is going on at Belhaven. Parents can do this by:
- Signing up for the Parents' Blog
- Family Weekend: September 25 & 26, 2015
- Homecoming: October 17, 2015
- Keeping up with Belhaven news through the Belhaven Facebook page.
- Utilizing the resources found here in the Parent Resources section of the web site (see left navigation).
Also, simply staying in touch with your son or daughter and taking interest in his or her involvement on campus can help increase their sense of belonging and their success in and out of the classroom. Contact us if you have any questions. The Office of Student Retention is here to serve as a resource for you as your son or daughter prepares for their calling in service to Christ.
Contact, Ron Pirtle, Dean of Student Development