Virtual Tour: Wells Hall
Wells Hall is one of two residence halls for men and houses 122 residents, primarily freshmen, in rooms that are approximately 11' by 14'. Two large restrooms are located on each floor and have just recently been thoroughly remodeled. Two Resident Assistants live on each floor, and a laundry room and kitchen are located on the first floor. A new lobby opened in 2007 that connects Wells Hall to Robertson Hall. The new facility has a large, spacious lounge area, a theater-style television room, a public restroom, and an office and apartment for the Robertson-Wells Resident Director.
Named for W. Calvin Wells, a member of the Belhaven Board of Trustees from 1911 - 1952, Wells Hall opened in 1962.