Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at Belhaven University. We look to employ individuals that are committed to the ministry of integrating faith and learning. Belhaven University has been recognized as a 2021 "Top College to Work For."
In 2021, ModernThink designated Belhaven as a “Honor Roll Institution,” an accolade shared by only 42 colleges and universities across the nation. The university’s commitment to being a Christian workplace, as well as a competitive benefits package, has elevated Belhaven as a top employer in the markets that it serves.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Health Plan Transparency in Coverage: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Belhaven University. View the Machine-Readable Files.
Jackson Campus Employment Listing
Staff/Coaching Opportunities at Main Campus in Jackson:
- Robertson-Wells Resident Director
- Residency Coordinator for HIG Office
- Student Accounts Specialist
- Administrative Assistant for the STEM Department
- Business Office Accounting Clerk
- Graduate International Student Services Advisor
- Assistant Director of Institutional Effectiveness
- Financial Aid Counselor
- Admission Counselor
- Enrollment Counselor for Graduate Education Enrollment
- Director of Sports Medicine
- Campus Security Officer - Second Shift
- Student Services Advisor
- Housekeeper, Part-Time
- Housekeeper, Full-Time
- Online Enrollment Counselor
- Sports Medicine & Exercise Science
- Chair of the Undergraduate School of Education
- Business Administration (Health Care)
- Computer Science (Tenure track)
- Graphic Design
- School of Business
- Film Production
- Business (Must be fluent in both English and Mandarin)
About Belhaven University
Verse of the Year
God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases Him.