Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at Belhaven University. We look to employ individuals that are committed to the ministry of integrating faith and learning. Belhaven University has been recognized as a 2021 "Top College to Work For."
In 2021, ModernThink designated Belhaven as a “Honor Roll Institution,” an accolade shared by only 42 colleges and universities across the nation. The university’s commitment to being a Christian workplace, as well as a competitive benefits package, has elevated Belhaven as a top employer in the markets that it serves.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Health Plan Transparency in Coverage: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Belhaven University. View the Machine-Readable Files.
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (pdf).
Jackson Campus Employment Listing
Staff/Coaching Opportunities at Main Campus in Jackson:
- Director of Financial Aid
- Financial Analyst
- Enrollment Counselor for Graduate Education Enrollment
- Technical Director/Production Assistant – Theatre
- Accounting Clerk/Cashier – Business Office
- Housekeeping Supervisor – 2nd Shift
- Dean of Online
- Admission Counselor
- Associate Director of Athletics for Compliance and Administration
- Caldwell Resident Director
- Student Services Advisor
- Housekeeper, Part-Time
- Housekeeper, Full-Time
- Online Enrollment Counselor
- Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer
- Student Finance Counselor
- Chair of the Department of Social Work and Criminal Justice
- Graduate Teaching Assistant in Dance
- Specialty Instructor of Dance
- Business Administration (Health Care)
- Computer Science (Tenure track)
- Biology (Field Biology)
About Belhaven University
Verse of the Year
Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock.