Federal Government Required Consumer Information





Financial Aid

Human Resources

  • Belhaven University's Drug Free Workplace Policy is found in the Staff and Faculty handbooks found on https://blazenet.belhaven.edu/.
  • The Directory Page provides information for Belhaven University personnel.
  • The U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights (OCR) assistance video to file an official complaint regarding incidents of potential discrimination: How to File a Complaint

Information Technology

Registrar's Office

Security and Safety

Student Care and Student Life

The Student Financial Services office is responsible for providing Consumer Information. If you have any questions please email studentaid@belhaven.edu or call 601-968-5933.