Belhaven Tops List of Award Winners at CPRAM Conference
Belhaven College's Department of Integrated Marketing took home six top awards at the annual College Public Relations Association of Mississippi (CPRAM) conference, held in Vicksburg, MS this past May.
Out of seven categories entered, Belhaven took three first place awards, two second place awards, and one third place award, as indicated below (click the title to view):
- First Place - Belhaven's Trip to the Final Four, Sports Article, published in the Tartan, written by Michael Dukes
- First Place - MyChoice. Belhaven, Viewbook, created by Kevin Russell, Suzanne Sullivan, Bryant Butler, John Brower, Merilee Olps, and Erin Fultz
- First Place - Remembering 1895, Photo Artwork, published in the Tartan, by Bryant Butler
- Second Place - The Belhaven Tartan, Institutional Magazine, created by the Integrated Marketing Department
- Second Place - The Arts Brochure Series, 2 color brochures for Dance, Music, Theatre, and Visual Arts
- Third Place - The Night the Ropes Came Down Feature Article, published in the Tartan, written by Michael Dukes
This is an exciting time for our Department, said Bryant Butler, Director of Integrated Marketing at Belhaven College. We have worked hard to produce pieces that promote Belhaven College and the high standards of Christian education. I am thankful to God for all the gifts He has given to our many offices and departments that make our efforts possible.
The College Public Relations Association of Mississippi exists to promote excellence in public relations throughout the educational institutions within the state of Mississippi. CPRAM is dedicated to promoting the art of communications and advancing the understanding of higher education within the state of Mississippi.
For more breaking news, announcements, and upcoming events, visit the Belhaven University News and Information web site.