Put Your Experience, Ambition & Discipline to the Test
You're ready to add some momentum to your career. You're looking for an MBA program that's academically rigorous and founded in faith. You want an advanced degree backed by a stellar reputation and a legacy of distinction.
The online Master of Business Administration program at Belhaven University is everything you need. You graduate with sophisticated business knowledge, tech-savvy strategic skills, and ethical leadership expertise.
Along the way, you achieve that rare level of discernment so much in demand globally and locally. Let's get started.
Expand Your Influence Across Your Organization
Why You’ll Love the Online MBA Program at Belhaven
A Proven Value
Our tuition is affordable and competitive when compared to other business schools
7-week courses, taught year-round
16:1 Student/Faculty Ratio
Small class sizes mean more connection with professors and peers
What Can you Do with an MBA?
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Information Systems
- Health Services Management
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations and Project Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Sustainability Management
- Technical Communication Supervisor
- Executive Leadership
- Business Development Manager
The Online MBA program at Belhaven Teaches You How To…
- Make use of recent research findings
- Use complex computer models
- Improve your human relations skills
- Integrate strategic management processes through a Christian worldview
School of Business: Verified Excellence
Belhaven’s business school is accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE). Why is this important?
Knowing the School of Business is accredited by the IACBE tells you that Belhaven voluntarily holds itself to a set of quality standards and is willing to allow outside business experts come to campus and verify Belhaven is doing what we say we are doing. Belhaven’s commitment to the accreditation process benefits you because it ensures you will be provided a quality education.
Online MBA at Belhaven: What You’ll Study
Please note, there are Becker training materials that are required for this course and are an additional cost beyond tuition that the student is responsible to pay.
A Strong Foundation
Belhaven's School of Business is nationally recognized by Colleges of Distinction for our commitment to offering real-world experience, job placement, a Biblically focused multi-disciplinary curriculum, industry connections, and quality of faculty.
Enrolling in the Online MBA Program: What You Need to Know
- You must have a 2.8 cumulative GPA from undergraduate work, or 9 hours of graduate work with a B in each course.
- Transferring Credits: Up to 6 hours of accredited graduate work may be transferred if a B or better has been earned in each course.
- Your transcript must show successful completion (with a grade of C or better) of college algebra or a higher mathematics course.
Applying to Belhaven’s online programs is quick and easy. We’ll need a couple supporting documents — things like transcripts from any other school you’ve attended. When you have gathered those, just complete our online application form.
These rates are for August 1, 2023 through July 31, 2024.
|Program||Per Credit Hour|
|Master of Business Administration||$605|
|Active Military Discount, Graduate Program||$375|
|20% Discount: Military Spouse/Veteran/First Responder||$484|
* Military/first responder benefits cannot be combined with any other institutional scholarships or discounts.
Verse of the Year
God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases Him.