Belhaven University strives to keep our tuition rates affordable and competitive. However, we understand that college expenses can still be daunting. We have several ways to assist you in earning your Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
How Do I Apply?
Our scholarships are offered as part of your comprehensive financial aid package, which may also include federal or state aid and loan programs. This package is unique to you and is built after you apply to the university and supply us with necessary information, including academic records. To determine your aid amount, please complete these steps:
- Apply to the university
- Submit your high school GPA and either your ACT or SAT scores
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, also known as FAFSA
As a future BSN student, you’re also required to apply for nursing school in an application separate from the university admission application. Nursing applicants must also submit a resume to email@example.com.
Online RN to BSN Degree | Belhaven University
Current Scholarships, Grants & Stipends
Several scholarships, grants, and stipends are available through the Mississippi Nurses Foundation, which uses charitable donations to promote professional nursing and better health throughout the Magnolia State. These financial awards are available to nurses in training as well as RNs who return to school.
For more information, application materials, and deadlines, speak with your admissions counselor, visit the foundation’s website, or call 601-898-0850.
Several national organizations offer scholarships of varying amounts. Some of these scholarships include the:
- F. A. Davis Scholarship Program: Three-$1,000 awards given once a year. Application deadline: July 31 of each year.
- Geraldine “Polly” Bednash Scholarship: Two-$5,000 awards given four times a year. Application deadlines: Jan. 31, April 30, July 31, and Oct. 31.
- Hurst Review Services & American Association of Colleges of Nursing Scholarships: Two-$2,500 awards given twice a year. Application deadlines: Jan. 15 and July 15.
- Army Nurse Corps Association Scholarship Program: Multiple-$3,000 awards given once a year. Application deadline: TBD; see website for details.
- After College & American Association of Colleges of Nursing Scholarships: One-$2,500 award given four times a year. Application deadlines: March 31, June 30, Sept. 30, and Dec. 31.
- TYLENOL® Future Care Scholarship: 10-$10,000 awards and 25-$5,000 awards given once a year. Application deadline: June 30 of each year.
Verse of the Year
God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases Him.