Check Your Messages & Find Email-Related Support
What’s going on at Belhaven? Find out — and keep in touch with your fellow students, professors, or colleagues — by consistently checking your university-provided email. This page provides an access link along with ways to get support or forward your email to a personal address.
Check Your Belhaven Email & Access One Drive
To access your Belhaven Email/Office 365 account, log into Blazenet and click the Check My Email link. On the Outlook sign in page, enter your full email address and your Belhaven password.
Email Resources: Password Help & More
Use the PortalGuard Password Reset service to change your network password, which will affect all Belhaven-affiliated accounts, including Canvas and BlazeNet.
We use Duo Security’s two-factor authentication service to protect your email account. To enroll, click the link in the email sent to you by Duo. You can also log into your email account and go to the “Start Setup” prompt. (To see this prompt, you may need to log out of your account and log back in.)
Please configure the Duo service for your Belhaven-provided account even if your university email is forwarded to your personal account.
To successfully enroll, carefully follow the instructions step-by-step (paying special attention to what’s done on your phone vs your computer).
Log into your Belhaven email and follow these instructions:
- In Outlook Web App, click Settings, then Options, then Account, then Forwarding.
- In Forwarding, under Forward my email to, type in your personal email address.
- Click Start Forwarding.
- If you want to stop forwarding your email, click Settings, then Options, then Account, then Forwarding. Click Stop Forwarding.
- By default, a copy of all forwarded messages is kept in your Belhaven inbox. If you don’t want to keep these messages, go to Settings and then the Forwarding section. Unclick the Keep a copy of forwarded messages in Outlook Web App checkbox. (If you keep a copy of forwarded messages, make sure you’re regularly checking — and clearing — your Belhaven email. You don’t want to exceed your mailbox size limit.)
- To further customize your forwarding abilities, consider using Microsoft rules.
For additional support, contact the Office of Information Technology helpdesk at 601-968-8777 or by email at email@example.com.
If you have followed these instructions and are still having difficulty, please fill out the form below. Please note this form will be checked frequently only during regular office hours.
Verse of the Year
Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock.