March 22, 2016 (Jackson, Miss.) - Belhaven University is offering summer 2016 housing in the University Village, our premium apartment-style residence hall. Belhaven students are not required to be enrolled in summer school, and also have the choice of renting for the entire summer or can enjoy the flexibility of on-campus living for a pro-rated time period that is most convenient for individual schedules.
If you are looking for the best in summer living with no lengthy contract and flexible dates, contact the office of Student Life at BelhavenUniversity at 601-968-5969 firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University Village is safely located in the heart of campus and has individual suites available for both men or women. The floors are divided by gender with each individual apartment suite housing up to four students in their own private bedroom,plus two full bathrooms.Students living in the University Village will enjoy amenities, each as part of their rental payment:
- Fully furnished apartment (bed, dresser, couches, table) including a high-definition television
- Kitchen including brand-new appliances (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave), pantry, and eat-in bar
- Premium front loading washer and dryer
- Exclusive access to the University Village fitness center, lobby, and study rooms, and “New Orleans style” courtyard
- High-speed gigabit internet access
- High-definition television service with DVR capability
- Access to campus security and on-campus parking
- All utilities are included in the price
The University Village is a wonderful opportunity for students to enjoy apartment-style living in a Christ-centered supportive environment at a monthly rate of $695. In order to reserve your roomplease fill out the housing application online:https://starrez.belhaven.edu/StarRezPortalX/InitiateLogin/StarNet.StarRez.AuthProviders.ADFSStudent or contact the office ofStudentLife at 601-968-5969 or email@example.com.