March 5, 2019 (Jackson, Miss.) - Belhaven is offering housing in the University Village during summer 2019. Students have the choice of renting out premium apartment-style rooms at a weekly rate of $129 or $99 weekly if enrolled in summer school.
In order to reserve your room,please fill out the online housing application. The application can be completed by going to the Student Home page onBlazenet, selecting Housing Portal, and completing the application for Summer 2019.
The UniversityVillageis located in the heart of campus and has individual suites available for both men or women. Each individual apartment suite houses up to four students in their own private bedroom,plustwo full bathrooms. Students living in the University Village will enjoy amenities, each as part of their rental payment:
- Fully furnished apartment (bed, dresser, couches and table) including a high-definition television with DVR capability
- Kitchen including brand-new appliances (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and microwave), pantry, and eat-in bar
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- Exclusive access to the University Village fitness center, lobby, study rooms and New Orleans style courtyard
- High-speed gigabit internet access
- Access to campus security and on-campus parking
- All utilities included in the price
If you are looking for the best in summer living with no lengthy contract and flexible dates, contact Belhaven's Office of Student Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 601-968-5969.