Please note these eligibility requirements for traditional-campus students for the online master's degree full-tuition scholarship.
Full-Tuition Master's Degree Scholarship
- May be applied for any Online Master's Degree for the full tuition cost of the degree.
- No expiration date – may be used immediately after graduation or anytime in the future.
- Tuition scholarship does not include course fees, books, or resource materials.
- Students must meet the normal academic and prerequisite requirements of Master's programs.
- Use for one Master's degree program, but may not be used for portions of multiple programs.
- The Master of Counseling and Master of Fine Arts are excluded from the Free Online Master’s program.
- May not be used for undergraduate courses or prerequisite courses.
- Is not transferable.
- You are eligible if you study a year abroad at a full load, under our approval. It counts as continuous registration even if the credits are from a different school.
- Please note the requirements for international F-1 visa students below.
Eligibility Rules For the Free Master's Degree Program
Any student who meets one of the following will receive a full-tuition scholarship covering up to 36 hours of masters-level courses, to be completed within 36 months of the initial enrollment with the free masters scholarship applied.
All international students studying at Belhaven University under an F-1 visa, are eligible to receive the free online masters, but must take their course work while living or working outside of the United States. All other degree requirements apply including any requirements related to academic standings detailed in the Belhaven University catalogue.
- Any Traditional (Main campus) student who was enrolled in BU in at least 12 hours FALL 2020 and remains full-time, at least 12 hours, as a MAIN campus student until the term of graduation is eligible.
- Any traditional (Main Campus) 1st time in college student starting in SPRING or FALL 2021 and staying full-time until graduation at the main campus (12 hours or more) is eligible.
- Any traditional (Main Campus) transfer student who is enrolled full-time (12 hours or more) in 2021 or 2022 and completes 60 hours or 4 consecutive semesters full-time at the main campus is eligible.
Students Not Eligible
- Students enrolled in Belhaven’s 100% Online or Adult undergraduate programs or part-time.
- Students graduated before fall 2020.
Verse of the Year
God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases Him.