The Belhaven University Solution For International Students Working in the USA
What is the Belhaven Solution?
Belhaven University’s Hybrid graduate degree programs provide a parallel pathway for the student to advance their professional knowledge and skills through Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment/internship experiences while attending online and hybrid/residency courses each semester. These integrated Hybrid courses with residencies and work experiences are critical for knowledge and skill advancement while also obtaining practical hands on work experience in the field.
Attention: Immigration Attorneys and HR/Global Mobility Directors
The H-1B Cap visa lottery results will be released by April 1, 2023. The approximately 85,000 lottery winners will transition to gathering documents and submitting the H-1B cap petitions in anticipation of starting their new employment after October 1, 2023. For the remaining 350,000+ H-1B registrants, the next steps may be uncertain. We invite you to check out the Belhaven Solution, which will allow these remaining applicants to have a parallel work pathway and to upskill through a graduate degree program at the same time. Please review the following Belhaven Solution information and contact our customer service team for more information.
Let us serve your clients and employee candidates!
Dr. Roger Parrott, President
Welcome to Belhaven University's Hybrid International Program
This Hybrid CPT Study program provides critical BENEFITS for Applicants
- Maintain immigration status while remaining in the U.S. (F-1 visa)
- Continue academic degree program courses that are practical, flexible and fits with employment/internship experiences in the field.
- Affordable Graduate Programs, many with specializations
- Graduate programs from 30-42 credits in flexible formats for faster completion
- Knowledgeable and caring faculty and staff to support students.
- Eligibility for Optional Practical Training (OPT) in the U.S. if qualified, following completion
- Possibility of creating structured internships through the CPT program as opposed to losing connection with qualified applicant/employees.
Graduate International AdmissionPhone: 601-974-6366
1500 Peachtree Street
Jackson, MS 39202