Earn a dual degree in two of our popular graduate degree programs at Belhaven University! The Master of Business Administration degree program (MBA) integrates the sophisticated academic world, the practical and technologically dependent career world, and the eternal world of Christian faith into a business curriculum that fits into your busy life. Students in the MBA program develop these qualities through an intense program that both advocates high academic standards and validates the Christian values to which the University, the School of Business Administration, and each faculty member are totally committed.
The Master of Science in Information Technology Management (MSITM) degree is a blend of technology and management courses that prepares IT professionals to advance into leadership roles. This program explores leadership, project management, financial analysis, current and emerging technologies, cyber law, and strategic planning all from a Christian perspective. The masters in information technology management degree provides you with the skills you will need to lead in technology focused organizations and provides a broad overview of how technology is utilized by organizations and individuals within the organization.
These graduate degree programs taught from an accredited university, will challenge, inspire, and help you to move your career forward.
In the hybrid with Curricular Practical Training (CPT) program, classes are offered in manageable, 14 week terms consisting of one hybrid class with a mandatory weekend face-to-face residency and one online class. Classes are a combination of 14 week and 7 week formats.
The CPT program temporarily allows international students with an F-1 visa to gain practical experience directly related to their major through employment, paid or unpaid internships, or cooperative (co-op) education.
- Taught in a hybrid model consisting of face-to-face and online classes
- All classes taught from a Christian worldview
- Small class sizes so you know your professors and classmates
- Competitive tuition rates
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Information Systems
- Health Services Management
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations and Project Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Sustainability Management
- Technical Communication Supervisor
- Executive Leadership
- Business Development Manager
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited college or university (or equivalent from an international institution) with a 2.8 cumulative GPA or have earned 9 hours of graduate credit with a B in each course.
- Applicants who do not meet the regular admission requirements, but show the potential for success in the Dual Degree program, may be admitted on a conditional basis. The student should submit 2 letters of recommendation for review by the program committee. Students admitted on a conditional basis to the Dual Degree program must earn a 3.00 grade point average in the first six semester hours of graduate work to continue in the program.
- International applicants from non-English speaking countries must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of 71 iBT, the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) of 6, or the Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL) of 70. Scores must be no more than two years old and must be verifiable. See international student application for additional documents required for issuing the I-20.
- See "How Do I Apply" page for materials to submit with admission application.
Business Administration, M.B.A. (VESTA)
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Cyber Security Management
- Health Administration
- Project Management
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
36 hours to include:
- MBA 601 - Introduction to Graduate Education (3)
- MBA 612 - Business Principles I (3)
- MBA 613 - Business Principles II (3)
- MBA 624 - Ethical Problems in Business (3)
- MBA 640 - Organizational Behavior (3)
- MBA 643 - Financial Analysis (3)
- MBA 646 - Legal Environment of Business (3)
- MBA 650 - MBA Externship (0)
- MBA 658 - Managerial Economics (3)
- MBA 664 - Marketing Management (3)
- MBA 680 - Quantitative Decision Making (3)
- MBA 682 - Principles of Executive Leadership (3)
- MBA 687 - Strategic Planning (3)
Business Administration, M.S.I.T.M. (VESTA)
Business Intelligence and Analytics
30 hours to include:
- ITM 600 - Ethical Decisionmaking (3)
- ITM 604 - Leading Productive Teams (3)
- ITM 612 - Project Management (3)
- ITM 616 - Financial Analysis (3)
- ITM 624 - Current and Emerging Technology (3)
- ITM 626 - Database Design & Management (3)
- ITM 627 - Data Analytics (3)
- ITM 628 - Disaster Recovery Planning (3)
- ITM 632 - Cyber Law, Regulations, and Compliance (3)
- ITM 650 - Externship (0)
- ITM 670 - Technology Capstone (3)
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please follow the steps on the How Do I Apply page to see how easy it is to submit your application to Belhaven University.
Graduate International AdmissionPhone: 601-974-6366
1500 Peachtree Street
Jackson, MS 39202