Belhaven University's commitment to offering a quality, affordable Christian education is one reason the University strives to provide flexible payment options for each Belhaven student. We know that every student's financial situation is different, so we provide multiple payment options in order to meet the needs of each individual and their family.
Make a One-Time Payment
- On BlazeNet, select the Make a Payment button
- Choose what type of payment you are making
- Select your method of payment
- If you wish to mail in your payment by check or money order, please address to
1500 Peachtree Street
Jackson, MS 39202
Credit Card Policy
Effective August 1, 2020, Belhaven University implemented a new policy regarding the acceptance of card payments for any and all charges to a student’s account and any and all one time fees paid by current students, prospective students, or others (for the following such items: application fees, ID replacement fees, diploma replacement fees, transcript fees, and etc.). These are the primary changes as a result of the new policy.
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards will be accepted.
- A convenience fee of 2.95% ($3 minimum) will be charged on all credit card payments. The fee will be in addition to the payment amount.
- The Business Office will no longer accept credit or debit card payments in person, over the phone, or by mail. Students and parents visiting the Business Office will instead be directed to nearby computer station at which payments can be made via the Web.
- Online payments using an electronic check (eCheck) or a pinless debit card will be available at no cost.
Verse of the Year
God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases Him.